Monday, April 16, 2012

Library Fun and Home Projects....

Friday night, the Laurel Library did "Bedtime Stories" for the kids. The guest reader was Miranda Beard from WDAM. The kids wore their pjs and had milk and cookies after the stories.
 Jax, Cayson, and Tripp
Since Cayson normally sleeps in just an oversize tshirt and Anna sleeps in either a nightgown or gym shorts and a tshirt, our choices in pjs were limited.... Anna's don't match and Cayson's are just about too small!!! I guess the important part is they had a blast!!

Saturday, we had a few friends over to grill and play Boggle!!!
This is Zach and Cayson just chillin while the adults cook :)

Sunday after church we declared a "project" day so we could cross off a few things from our "to do" list. So after 2 trips to Lowe's, I was very pleased with the finished products of our hard work!! My hubby worked extra hard yesterday just to make me happy.... Yea, he is kinda perfect sometimes :)

BEFORE....
 AFTER!!!!
 I found this cute table on Pinterest that is made out of 2 pallets. It looked really simple to make so I showed it Casey and guess what????
 I now have one on my front porch with my 2 repainted chairs!!! Yep, I sure do love that man!!! Thank you hunny!!!

After a hard work day, supper, and baths.... we put the kids to bed and sat out on our front porch and enjoyed some "US" time and the cool breeze!!!
His only complaint was how far apart my fabulous table made us :) Awwww!!

Have a BLESSED week!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Melanie! And honestly, what a fabulous idea. It turned out great! What a sweet hubby:)

    ReplyDelete