Friday, April 13, 2012

Family Day out!!

With school being out this past Monday, me and Casey took a vacation day to get away and do something fun with the kids. We went up the road to Jackson for a day at the zoo, science museum, and hibatchi. The weather was beautiful and a great time was had by all!!!

First was Zoo fun!!!!




 Cayson pushed an empty stroller almost all day.... until Sissy got tired of walking!!! It wasn't as much fun pushing it with Sissy sitting in it :)
 My 2 silly kiddos!!! I just love em!!!!



After the zoo, we headed to the Science Museum... which was alot of hands on fun for the kids!!!


Before heading home, we stopped at Bonsai for some Hibatchi... It was absolutely wonderful!! Can't wait to go back!!!

THEN.......
Tuesday morning, I woke up to this!!!
$185 later, I have a new tire!!!

We are excited about some beautiful weather this weekend. Gonna enjoy a few fun activities with the kiddos that I will be back to blog about next week. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment