Friday, June 24, 2011

Quick Hello!!

Not much time to write alot but just thought I would leave you with pictures of my two precious babies. I have been slacking on my picture taking here lately but thanks to the camera (Canon PowerShot 14.1 mega pixels) that we bought my mother-in-law (that i have been borrowing for 2 weeks), its been easy to carry it around in my pocket at all times. My Rebel is fantastic dont get me wrong, but its a little bulky to carry around with you every where. I hope to purchase my own little camera very soon. Enjoy and have a great weekend!!!
                                                     Blue Ice Cream at the Waterpark

                                                               Sunday before Church

            Yes I posted this... Yes she is redneck                  My Tball man

No comments:

Post a Comment