Monday, June 6, 2011

MOVING!!

Hey All!!! Can't believe its been a whole month since my last post, but I promise I have a real good excuse.... MOVING!!! We have bought a house so over the past month, we have remodeled and moved into a house (which I have to say is the most stressful thing I have ever had to do). I never realized how much junk me, Casey, and the kids have until now. Its ridiculous!!! After looking through all the toys, clothes, and just junk my kids own, I have realized just how lucky and blessed we are to be able to provide pretty much anything they could possibly want. Yea, you could say they are a little spoiled but being able to go buy "almost" anything they want, is a TRUE BLESSING. Not every family has that luxury. I have pics of the new house but have had very little time to do anything that doesn't involve painting, packing, loading, and unpacking. I did manage to upload these 2 that were taken right after we got through painting the walls and staining the concrete.



These pics don't do it justice.... you should have seen the carpet we started with, YIKES!! This was a very easy thing to do... minus the mishap we have had with little (some big) white spots that have started showing up all over the house..... hopefully nothing a few rugs cant fix!!!

We are almost through.... still living out of some boxes but I think I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far (despite the terrible heat).
Here are some pics of what we have taken on in the midst of moving our whole life from one location to another (luckily its less than 1/2 mile down the road from our current house).

Cayson's First Year of T-BALL
(Ignore the date... I used my mom's camera and it is definitely a little behind)




So far so good!!!! We have only had 1 meltdown in 2 games!!!

Have a great week and hopefully I will be back soon with a few more pics of the house!!


No comments:

Post a Comment