Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Over!!!

Well we survived our first year of t-ball. With only a few tantrums thrown, I believe Cayson enjoyed himself. We had our last game this past Saturday and the best part of the season was that he received his very first trophy!!! He was the cutest little thing grinning from ear to ear after they gave it to him. I am so proud!!!





Even though it was alot of fun for me and him both, I am sure glad its OVER!!!

Now for some really exciting news.... Cayson can swim by himself with floaties!!!
I know this is usually normal for a 3 (almost 4) year old but we have had major issues with water!! He has been terrified of swimming up until about 2 weeks ago. We could not convince him that the floaties would hold him above water. Finally, I just did the "bad mother" thing and let him go. Yes, he screamed for about 10 minutes but once he realized he was still floating, he was great!!!




FATHER'S DAY
(Kinda got this topic out of order.....)
My plans for Casey on Father's Day was to take him to eat at Outback just the 4 of us. Well, he cancelled my plans and made his own.... Chucky Cheese. Yes, we celebrated Father's Day on Saturday night at Chucky Cheese with our 2 wonderful kids. Once it was over, I was so glad he made me change our plans. We all had a blast!!! The great father that he is wanted nothing for Father's Day except to see his kids have a great time.... and that is exactly what we did!!!







Sunday before church on Father's Day
(They are so tired of me taking their picture everytime we go somewhere) 


Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment