Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful!!

Go, Go, Go... This is what I feel like we do all the time!! I am very thankful for our wonderful families and friends that causes us to GO all the time... Last week was pretty much a calm and uneventfuly week. Just the usual school, work, homework, supper, baths, and bedtime....


No, they are not always this sweet to each other... but sometimes sleeping with Sissy makes Cayson's day!!

Friday we had Anna's school field trip the the Exploreum in Mobile... It was very exhausting but all the kids had a blast.

 This is Anna's best friend Raine.... who also came to spend the night after the field trip.
ALOT of kids... There were 3 charter buses full of kids and parents.

The Sea Lion show was a big hit!!
 She will kill me for this one day but this is her boyfriend Ethan... who we were informed LOVES HER!!
 So much like her daddy!!
Exhausted and fixen to head home!!

This weekend we had one of special little friend Brooke's birthday party.... The kids has so much fun riding on the wagon and then taking a stroll on the horse. Mrs. Lauren did a great job planning Brooke's "cowgirl" birthday party!!



All in all we have ALOT to be thankful for!!! As we prepare for these next 2 months filled with lots of food, family, and friends, I am so thankful that I have so many people in my life that keep me busy all the time. I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment