Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fair & Halloween

This past week has been pretty fantastic for us Pickering folks... (aside from me being very sick with the crud). The kids have had a blast with the fair, trick or treating, and a fall festival. I know in my last post I said there would be pumpkin patch pics coming this week... but unfortunately me and my friend Brandi were not able to make the trip since me and her little boy Tripp were so sick this past Saturday morning. I decided I better get enough rest to last through an entire night of trick or treating... which I have to say was so much fun!!!
These pictures will not do justice to the amount of fun these kids had... I actually enjoyed Halloween this year instead of feeling completely stressed out (which is usually how I feel).
I will start off with the fair... Cayson was actually big enough to ride alot of stuff and it didn't take long for him to realize how much he was going to enjoy the fair... Luckily we had several friends we ran into that made riding for Anna and Cayson alot more fun... Thanks Brandon and Brooke!!!
Believe it or not, I actually forgot my camera on our trip to the fair so I had to rely on my cell phone. I was so upset... I NEVER go anywhere without my camera!!




And I have to brag about this... Thanks to coupons and friends in high places, we only spent $58 for all four of us to eat and the 2 kids to ride!!!

Saturday night we went Trick or Treating on what we call "Candy Cane Lane" in Laurel and then to Kimberly Lane. We were with my sister Lacy and her family and our good friends Lauren and Clark. ALL the kids had such a great time!!! I have way too many pictures to pick from so I will have to post alot of them... Hope yall enjoy!!!
And throughout my entire album of Halloween pictures, I do not have a picture of Cayson without his mask. He LOVED to wear his spiderman mask. He put it on at 4:00 on Saturday and refused to take it off until we got to Pizza Hut to eat at 7:30... but then it went right back on and we had to make him take it off for bed at 10:30.... I was very thankful it was not a fight for him to wear it but at the same time, it was a fight to make him take it off!!









Drew, Bryce, Cayson, Cruz, Jax, Anna, and Brooke



Sunday, we went to a Fall Festival at Summerland Baptist Church with our friends Lauren and Clark.... and I did it again... I forgot my camera!! Luckily, Lauren had hers so I will post some of them when I get them from her... Kids had a blast riding the horses, hayride, jumps, truck or treating, cake walk, and of course eating!!! It was a great end to a perfect weekend!!
Have a great week, be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment