Monday, November 29, 2010

CATCH A GLIMPSE!!!

Yesterday we had our 2010 Christmas pictures made by my very talented sister, Lacy. I think all 5 kids are finally getting the hang of the whole "say cheeze"... They all did wonderful!!! These have not been touched up at all but I couldn't wait to show off my 2 babies and 3 nephews... Let me just reassure you, they are not as sweet and innocent as they may appear in these pictures. I had to bribe mine with calling santa, calling daddy, ice cream, money for the wishing fountain, and of course beatin the daylight out of them..... Despite what it took to get these, I am tickled to death that I actually have more than 1 perfect picure with both of them smiling. Hope you enjoy!!!







I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO POST THIS!!!
This is very excititng news for any mom... the first time your child is not screaming when you take them to see SANTA....2 weekends ago we took Cayson to visit Santa Clause at Sanderson Farms, hoping for the best..... Well, it was better than we could have ever imagined. He loved him and didn't want to leave him.

I know he doesn't look too sure about him here... but I promise he was thrilled!!!

 
He had to show Santa their picture together.... such a sweet picture!!

We get to take both kids later this week to see Santa at Dixie Electric and I am hoping to get the same response from Cayson... Anna can't wait but ever since Cayson had to talk to Santa on the phone for being bad, he keeps asking me "are we going to see the good santa?"... lol!! I guess he thinks since Santa had to tell him to be nice or he wouldn't get any toys, he thinks Santa is bad.... I hope thats not the case. He will usually do whatever his sissy does so hopefully she can reassure him, Santa is a good guy!!

Also, me and my hubby will celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary this Friday.... Our gift to each other is a 5 day cruise to Mexico.... We leave on Saturday and I can't wait!!! Gonna miss my babies SO MUCH but every mom and dad needs a little "vacation" every now and then!!! Be back next week with lots of pics!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment