Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Big 30!!!

This past Thursday I turned the BIG 30 and my baby boy turned the BIG 5!! I love so much sharing that special day with him!!! We had his party on the 18th (which I do not have all my pics yet) and had mine this past Saturday night. My WONDERFUL hubby has worked for months on my party to make it just perfect. I am so blessed to have a man that loves me as much as he does. He totally remodelled my backyard for this party (or so he says lol). My mother and MIL were also HUGE helps and I am so thankful for both of these women!!! Here are a few phone pics from Cayson's swimming party that he shared with his cousin Jax and also alot of pics from my party!!
 
 My perfect family!!!
 The Birthday Boy and Girl!!!

It was rainy and nasty but thankfully it quit just in time for all the kids to enjoy the pool!!!
 
Happy 30th to ME!!!
 Homemade red velvet cake from my MIL (YUMMY)

 Yep my mom did this!!!
 LOVE THIS MAN!!

 My fabulous goldfish pond
 My new back porch!!! My hubby is so talented!!!
 Thanks mom for the lovely birthday attire!! :)


 Some of the greast friends ever!!




 
It was a fantastic night and I have to say the BEST birthday ever!!! I can't wait to see what my 30s bring :)
I pray all of you stay safe during this storm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment