Monday, August 6, 2012

1st Day of School

Yes I know I have missed the whole summer of blogging but thats just how busy we have been since school let out in May. This summer has flown by and we are really excited about it.
Anna came home from her moms last Wednesday so we have been gearing up for our first day of school.... I now have a 4th grader and a Kindergartener :( I expected today to go alot worse than it did, so I am absolutely thrilled that both kids were actually excited about school this morning and mommy didn't shed a tear!!! :)

It is so hard to believe my baby girl started 4th grade today. She has grown up so much.... I have had her in my life since she was a little over a year old so watching her mature and grow up to be such a beautiful young girl has been a wonderful journey. :) I love my Anna!!!!


My little man started K5 today and turns 5 on the 23rd of this month. It is RIDICULOUS how time flies..... I can't believe it is already time for him to be in big school. The good part is he has been really pumped about it since we did Pre-registration back in April. I was more worried about me today because I knew he couldn't wait to get there and I wasn't ready for this big step. Seeing him walk right in and sit down next to his cousin without even looking back at me, made all my worries disappear. He was such a big boy!!! His sissy was more upset about her "baby brother growing up" than I was :)
  


I can't wait to get home and hear all about their day!!! I love being a mommy and am so blessed to have 2 wonderful kiddos.....
oh and a pretty amazing husband too!!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment