Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekend Fun

This past Saturday was a mommy and son day filled with lots of fun with friends. Saturday morning we woke up and got ready for a special Spiderman Birthday Party for my friend Krissy's boy, Brandon. There were 5 spidermans at that party, including the one that I brought!!! It was such a blast!!!

 There is a better picture of us where we are ALL looking at the camera and smiling but it wasn't on my camera... I love that me and my 2 best friends from Elementary school still talk and can get together with our kiddos!!!!
Mine is the one all the way to the left :)
 I have Bryce's Flat Stanley so he attended the party with us!!!


Then, me and Cayson headed to meet some of our other friends, Ms. Amanda and Gracie Mae for a fun afternoon in Hattiesburg. Our plans were to eat at "The Kitchen" (aka Mexican Kitchen) and take the kids to see Lorax....

 silly faces!!!
 Well, our lunch took longer than expected so when we finally got to our 1:40 show right at 1:40, it was unfortuantely sold out... which meant 2 hysterical kids!!! Luckily, Ms. Amanda had a great idea that changed their tune real quick, SKATING!!!
But first, we had to stop by and pick up some extra "cool" Aviator sunglasses!!! :)
 i just love it!!!
I know in this picture it looks like he is doing great and really enjoying himself.... well, this was the 5 seconds of the trip that he wasn't either crying, on his rear, or attached to me. He was very upset that he didn't already know how to skate.... he thought it was something he should be a pro at (since Gracie was). I tried to explain that we have to keep practicing but he didn't care, he wanted them skates off as fast as I could take them off.
But......since Saturday, he has talked about skating every single day and assures me that he wants to try it again so that he can be "as good as Gracie". I wish I had a video of Gracie scooting around that rink... for her only to have skated twice in her whole life, she looked like a pro!!!

I am so blessed to have such great CHRISTIAN friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment