Monday, March 19, 2012

Hanging Out

Although most people had a week off last week enjoying the beach, sleeping late, and spending a whole week with their kiddos.... us non-teachers had to work ALL week :(. So this weekend we tried to make up for it and do a few fun things with the kids before they went back to school.

Anna came home Friday after work so we headed to Pizza Hut, Grocery Shopping, and Ice Cream

We take Flat Stanley everywhere!!!

Saturday, daddy had to work all day so me and the kids went to town for their Easter outfits and then came home to enjoy a picnic since it was such a beautiful day... of course they said it was too hot!!! They are going to be in for it when the temps are 95 and 100 degrees!!!

And Sunday was an absolute GREAT day!!!
Me and 2 others were baptized Sunday morning. God has really done amazing things in my life that has made a HUGE impact on my family and marriage!!!

On a more humorous note, my son has become obsessed with taking pictures with my phone and although I won't post all of the pics he has taken (since he sneeks up on all of us no matter where we are and what we are doing), here are a few that he has demanded we/he pose for. :)
 with his alligator
with his alligator and frog on his head
Frog on his shoulder

Having a 4 year old is definitely entertaining!!!

Thanks to pinterest, I have become a baking fool!!! Here is my latest recipe....
Casey and my family loved it!!! The icing is very tart (contains a whole pack of lemonade koolaid) but it will definitely be one to bake again (maybe this time with half a pack)!!!

Suprisingly, I have mine and both kids Easter oufits purchased. Mine will not be in till next week but that is much better than waiting till the day before Easter running from store to store (not that I have ever done that) :) I hope it looks as good on me as it does in the pic!!! Now I'm looking for a white hat to go with it!!!

Thanks Maurices!!!!

Have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment