Monday, December 12, 2011

Random.....

I have had plenty to blog about lately but unfortunately not enough time!!! I am SO glad Christmas time is here.... but at the same time, this is when things get busy busy!! Here are a few random things we have been up to over the past few weeks....
Enjoyed Thanksgiving with 3 different gatherings.....
 Went to see "Breaking Dawn" with my MIL.... She is Team Edward....I am totally Team Jacob!!!!
Picked up and decorated our first REAL Christmas Tree... So far, so good!!
Discovered my new favorite candy!!!
Enjoyed our Relay Committee's Christmas Party at MiCasita!!!

Celebrated my Mom's Birthday with my sisters and nephews!!!







Took our yearly trip to Dixie Electric to see good ole Santa!!!
Anna said after we left "Mel Mel, I know that wasn't the real Santa... His beard was covering his nose and I could see his real brown mustache".... My "motherly" response, "Well baby santa is really busy this time of year and there are alot of kids that want to see him so he has to send his helpers to find out what some of the kids want so they can relay that back to Santa".... I think she fell for it because we went to Sanderson Farms this past Saturday and saw "The REAL Santa"!!!

 Enjoyed our tradition of attending the Laurel Christmas Parade!!!!
(This day was also mine and Casey's 6th wedding anniversary.... I LOVE YOU CASEY!!!!)




 Battled the worst case of poison ivy our house has ever seen.... 1 wk 3 days and its still here!!!!
 Had our Christmas Card pictures made.....




Yep, its been busy busy!!! So busy that it has taken me 3 days to start and finish this post....Well, I hope to be back soon with some more fun holiday activity pics!!!
Have a blessed Holiday Season!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment