Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PINK!!

This past Saturday was my little girl's 9th birthday and we celebrated it with a few family and friends at Pizza Hut on Thursday night. Disney World was their big birthday present for the year but it was a fun gathering for pizza, cake, and presents.

My Birthday Girl!!!
Daddy's little girl
  Anna and Brooke Robinson


 Presents and Presents!!!

 We (Anna and Casey) are huge Harry Potter fans so Anna wouldn't have it any other way than this!!!



Being a volunteer for the American Cancer Society has become a very big hobby of mine. I am the Co-Chair for the Jones County Relay for Life and have dedicated alot of my time to that one event. Over the past 3 years, I have taken on another part of the ACS which is alot of fun. October is Breast Cancer awareness month and it has given me great joy being a part of some great fundraisers and activities with our great staff partner (and friend) Paige McCardle!!!
This past Friday, NEJ (my favorite Jones Co. school) had their "Pink Night" at their football game. The football players wore pink wrist bands, the coaches wore pink pins, and we released 10 pink lanters at halftime. For the first time since I graduated high school, I attented the peprally Friday morning. Let me just say, it was GREAT being back in the Jungle!!!!
 Daddy Rah Rah still puts on a Great show!!!
 Paige, me, Heather, and Amy at "Pink Night".
 Just some of Daddy Rah Rah's work of art!!!

Thank you so much to Coach Braddock, Mrs. Cindy Rice, and the NEJ Annual Staff for all their help!! It was a great night!!!

If you are wanting to be involved with Relay for Life, please let me know. I can definitely get you plugged in somewhere so you can help in finding a cure for this terrible disease!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment