Monday, October 17, 2011

Friends and Birthdays!!!

Getting together with friends from high school is usually very hard to accomadate when everyone's lives are going 100 mph. This past Tuesday me and 2 of my best friends from as far back as elementary school, Brandi and Krissy, got together for about an hour or so to let the kids play. We went to Krissy's in-laws farm so the kids could run wild!!!

Tripp (Brandi's), Cayson, Brandon (Krissy's)


 Anna is use to being with a bunch of boys since she is the only girl grandchild in mine and Casey's family!!


My sweet baby girl will be turning "9" on Saturday the 22nd so we let her have a few girlfriends over this past Friday night for her birthday slumber party. I use to love slumber parties when I was little so being able to do the same thing for my little girl makes me just as happy as it does her. They had a blast and so did I!!!
Some of the pictures that are pretty terrible where taken by one of the girls.... They stole my camera when their "fashion show" began!!! I love it!!!

Our magnolia tree that is the perfect "climbing tree"
 Anna and Raine
 Paige
 Lindsie (LuLu) and Raine

FASHION SHOW!!!!




Cake and Presents Time!!!



I tried to calm them down about 10 but when I woke up at 12:55 from a noise, it was 3 of the 4 giggly girls still up watching tv and playing board games. Poor Paige passed out, but the other 3 weren't giving up just yet. I have no clue what time they finally passed out but I had to wake them up at 9 the next morning!!!

I love being able to enjoy stuff like this with my kids. I had a cool mom that all my friends loved so I hope my kids will say the same thing about me!!! It makes life a whole lot more enjoyable when you can act like kids again!!!!
Have a great Monday!!!



1 comment:

  1. Such sweet photos! Looks like a fun few days. BTW, I am LOVING your rug. I think I need one just like it;)

    ReplyDelete