Friday, February 11, 2011

Super Bowl & Birthdays

For the first time since me and Casey have been married, we actually got to watch the super bowl in our own home... Not that I care anything about it or who won but I love any reason to have a "get to together". Our great friends, Lauren and Clark Robinson and Jennifer and Jason Parnell came over to eat, chat, and listen to the game in the background.... My hubby is such a wonderful cook (unlike me) so we had some GREAT food!!!! On the menu was Casey's homemade seafood gumbo (AMAZING), chips and salsa, pigs n a blanket, white chocalate trash (thanks MIL), and a pepperoni and cheese platter (again thanks MIL). It was all wonderful and I think I gained the 5 lbs that I was so excited about losing... Oh well, its all in fun.... right??

 Jennifer and Jason's baby, Zach

took Tyler's bumbo seat and Brooke's cell phone!!

 no nap all day...
 Even Casey had a blast!!! lol!!
 love them eyes!!
My sweet Tyler... Lauren and Clarke's little boy.... Hate I didn't get a pic of their little girl Brooke.

This week has been nothing but a blur.... Monday - Aerobics, Tuesday - house cleaning, Wednesday - church, Thursday - MIL's birthday party at Charlie's
Here are a few pics from my mother-in-law, Charlotte's, birthday party.
 This added to the 5 lbs I gained on Super Bowl Sunday!!


Charlotte and her sister, Rhonda

Its gonna be a quite and lazy weekend around the Pickering house so have a wonderful weekend!!
Me and Casey are going to the annual Krewe of Doc party at the Train Depot on Saturday night. This is a great funraiser the Oncologic Clinic does for the Relay for Life!! I should be back with pictures later this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment