Thursday, February 16, 2012

Throw me Something, Mister!!!

Last Friday was my MIL's birthday so we took her out Thursday night to Mexican Kitchen and the 1st annual Hattiesburg Mardis Gras parade. I heard it was thrown together in very litte time, but I have to say they did a great job. It was a clean family oriented parade.... Kids had a blast and so did the adults!!! I heard there were around 10 - 12 thousand people there..... Once word gets around about how great it was, I am sure next year will be HUGE. :)








Anna would wave her arms and scream for beads, but Cayson just waved at everybody. Their "cuteness" got them tons of stuff!!!

 Anna kissed two men on the cheek for these roses.... We are such proud parents LOL!!
This was my favorite float!!! Black lights and hip hop music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment