Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Friends

I am SO blessed to have so many wonderful friends.... I have work friends, Relay friends, church friends, high school friends, and friends that I have met through other friends. Once we all become married with kids, we very seldom get to go out and enjoy some adult time with our friends.
Well, this month was actually FULL of outings with lots of my friends and I loved it!!!!

We had our big Relay Kick-off on the 17th!!!
My best friend/staff partner Paige



My fantastic Relay friend, Freddie, turned 21 over the Christmas holidays and Jan 20th was the first time we all had a chance to go out and celebrate
Amy, Susan, and me
Happy Birthday Freddie!!!!
 The whole gang!!

Our Wednesday night Journey Group consist of about 52 people and 31 of those being women... So, we planned a "girls night out" this past Friday for some Hibatchi and a movie.


 kinda cool how this fire turned out....

 13 wonderful Christian women!!!
 Only 7 of us were able to go to the late movie to see "One for the Money".... It was a GREAT movie!!!

 Amber went wild with her gummy worms and red bull!!! lol!!

I am truly thankful for each and everyone of these people that I call friends!!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment