Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Perfect Tree!!

For the first time in my life, we will be getting a REAL Christmas Tree!!! I am excited and nervous all at the same time.... I mean what if I kill it the week after I put it up.... What will I do then??? I have received great advise on how to keep it alive sooooo we will soon see!!
We went down past Moselle to Smith Tree Farm this past Sunday and "tagged" our perfect tree. Believe me, we rode around forever and looked at alot of trees but we finally found the one!!

 So many to choose from!!!


 All 4 of us were excited about our new adventure... but i have to say, I seemed to be the MOST excited!!!
I LOVE Christmas time!! We are decorating the inside of our house this weekend so that when we pick our tree up Thanksgiving Day, all we will have to do it decorate the tree!!!

Today was East Jones "Thanksgiving Lunch". Me and Casey are very thankful that we both have jobs that allow us to take a long lunch and enjoy this time with Anna... The dressing was actual VERY good!!!

Have a blessed weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment