Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Turning "4" and "29"!!!

I titled this post to be all about mine and Cayson's birthday but I need to add some pics from an ACS (American Cancer Society) event we had this weekend.....
Spike's Sandlot hosted a co-ed softball tournament at the Laurel Sportsplex this past Saturday and ALL proceeds went to benefit the ACS. It was an extremely HOT day but walking away with $2100 to help find a cure for cancer, makes all the sweat well worth it. Games started at 9:00 a.m. (the committee got their at 7:00 a.m.) and ended at 9:00 p.m. We were all supper exhausted by the end of the day..... we didn't do anything but sell consessions so I can only imagine how the players felt :)


Some of our Relay Committee (aka my bestest friends!!!)

Our winning team.... S&S Line Supply

Now for the Birthday Fun!!!!
Yesterday was my 29th birthday and my little man's 4th birthday. Monday night we celebrated his birthday (and a little of mine) with some of our family and friends!!! Pictures will say it all, but according to Cayson "this was the bestest birfday eva"!!! :)

Mickey Mouse was the theme for the party!!!
Red Velvet for me!!!!


I just love his big grin!!!!

 
Yes, my mom put 29 candles on my cake!!!
The greatest gift ever!!! He has shot those disks all over the house.


His sissy got him the matching mask so to him he was the real Captain America!!
My whole world!!!!
Me and my dad!!!
Anna and Brooke
Me and Baby Zachary Parnell :)

This year we are doing small family and friend parites for both the kids since their BIG birthday surprise is coming in September when we reveal their big trip.... until then it is hush hush at our house!!! They have NO clue about any of it so that makes it so exciting.....They are going to flip out and I can't wait!!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!! Be back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment