Friday, January 21, 2011

Muffins w/ Mom!!

This morning I had the GREAT pleasure of taking Anna to "Muffins with Mom" at her school. I absolutely love going and being a part of activities at her school. Being a Mommy & Stepmommy is the greatest gift God has ever given me (I guess I need to add being a wife too??) lol! :) Anna had so much fun sitting around eating muffins, talking with her girlfriends, and waiting on them to call her ticket number for a door prize (which they never did).... I tried to explain to her that her Mel Mel is very unlucky when it comes to winning prizes but she still looked at that ticket every time they called a number... :)

Lindsey, Anna, and Paige (Sorry for the terrible quality but my phone has become retarded!!)

I wasn't able to be there but about 30 min but its the LITTLE things in life that mean the most.... and that we sometimes take for granted!! Once it was time to go and I told her bye, she came running after me in the hallway not wanting me to leave... So even though I really needed to get to work, I walked her to her classroom, helped her put her backpack up, and then walked her to Star Reach class.... I know she is not always going to want a parent at school with her walking her to class and hugging and kissing her in front of her friends so I said the heck with work... I wasn't passing up that chance....I love my sweet ANNA!!!
Hope everyone has had a great week!!! Be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment